Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
10 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i HighEnd Fuel Factory

3 years ago

We just reached the late game with brand new factories and all the nice stuff and scaling out right now. Just discovered, that the fuel refinery is not covered by the new chemlabs or any other high end building and therefor producing rocket fuel for sience takes tons of factories and place to get atleast some amount of rocket fuel (30s at crafting speed 1)

Is it planned to introduce a additional building here or for example add the fuel to the advanced chemlab?

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

For now we don't plan any of this solutions. We will think about this but, no promise.

3 years ago

I would support that as well. Would be really, really nice to have advanced fuel processor and advanced refinery.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Probably we will think about add the category to the advanced chemical plant, we don't have time to create an advanced fuel refinery.

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Linver :)

3 years ago

i definetely second something like this, making an endgame rocket fuel setup (for the yellow science) is a pain as you'd need waaay too many machines

3 years ago

Letting the Advanced Chemical Plant have all the fuel recipes (from the Fuel Refinery) seems like a simple solution.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

For the 0.9.20 we change in all rocket fuel recipes the crafting time, from 30 to 16.