Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
a month ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g some feedback

4 years ago

Hi.

Overall, a very great mod. Lots of fun. Thank you for creating it! It's really amazing that people like you create this super amazing content for free.

The new energy options, recipes and so on are all very fun and feels like a real DLC to the vanilla game. It is just the right amount of complexity, not overwhelming, but challenging.
The new combat is also very fun, better than the vanilla.
In the end that you convert everything into matter is also super nice... makes handling of unbalanced resources on the map a no brainer. (I'm just in the process of converting my entire base to just use matter as input)
I also like that the base tech cards become obsolete later in game.
What is also very nice is that all tech cards have the same crafting time, makes the balancing a lot easier
The graphics of the new stuff are also very beautiful in my opinion. The fusion plant looks awesome for example.

The only thing that I didn't like at all and found very annoying was the radiation thing. It's not fun and only annoying in my opinion. (e.g. if you want to desconstruct an area that contains it, it is super annoying)