Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Can Quarry Drill output on both sides of the Belt?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,

the Quarry Drill only outputs on one side of the belt, since I Speed Beaconed the drill i maxed out the capacity of the Belt. I guess I could output more from the Quarry if it would use both sides. I am using loaders to fill the belt.

Thank you

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Hi DisposableHero,
In Factorio mining drills can have only one output vector/position:
https://wiki.factorio.com/Prototype/MiningDrill#vector_to_place_result

And the way how the result is pulled out is manage from the base game engine, we can't modify it.

3 years ago

You can put medium container to the output and connect multiple loaders. I have had 3 or 4 belts leaving one query drill.
I did it with the large query drill that is super fast & big with 2 or 3 covering entire patch and producing multiple 90/s belts from containers.

3 years ago

You can put medium container to the output and connect multiple loaders. I have had 3 or 4 belts leaving one query drill.
I did it with the large query drill that is super fast & big with 2 or 3 covering entire patch and producing multiple 90/s belts from containers.

Thank you that worked! :)

3 years ago

This should be documented somewhere.