Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
a month ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Krastorio 2 don't work with base game tutorial missions

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I will most likely be laughed at for missing something quite obvious here, but I'm hoping that if I couldn't see it and if I report it, then maybe this can help other dumb players down the road. Tutorial #3, Power Plant, first task is to build a water pump, ok, looking at the materials I need an automation core, ok, looking at my crafting book, I don't see that anywhere... ok...? emptied all the chests around, destroyed everything I could around looking for an automation core... nothing. I mean, what am I missing? Bugged?

Edit:
Adding more details:
base mod v0.18.22
krastorio 2 v0.9.14
no other mods

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Krastorio 2 (K2) isn't meant for be used with base game tutorials, and there's no reason to implement this feature.
If u want do the tutorials, I suggest u to do it vanilla (removing K2), and after, play the meant modality (reinstalling the mod) of K2 called "freeplay", to enjoy the mod