Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
a month ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g question about air purrifieres

4 years ago

Can you built them anywhere or do they reduce only in the chunk they are in ?
So, if I have a huge base with many "cells", do I have to place purrifiers in every cell, or can I just put a lot in one location?

4 years ago

From how I think they work it should be possible to put them all in one location. It will remove the pollution from that chunk and the way regular factorio handles pollution should have the surrounding chunks start spreading their pollution into the now empty one. It should reduce overall pollution level but might not result in a totally clean base. It would probably be quicker to spread them out as well unless you have a very dense factory.

If you are removing more pollution than you are creating then eventually you should eliminate most of the pollution but if you have lots being generated far away then it will spread out in all directions until it meets the chunk that has the purifiers in it.

4 years ago

If u want to clean all the base, u should put it in every chunk, that produces pollution. If u want to limit the spread of pollution to biters - just put them around the base.