Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g To few reseources

3 years ago

Hi,

I've started on a Krastorio 2 ribbon-type map (64 tiles height) and I'm loving it so far (24 hours in).

I'm now running in a problem than my map only produced very few resources; I haven't encountered any rare metal, uranium and imersite yet, especially the first 2 are becoming a problem. I downloaded the aircraft mod to scan the map a bit and found that the next patches are very far away from my cleared area:
- Uranium: Ca. 840 tiles
- Rare metal: Ca. 1388 tiles
- Imersite: Ca. 1732 tiles
And I haven't found any mineral water yet (I don't know if there is a special patch for it).
Map: https://imgur.com/a/rgRkhzO

I'm a bit at a loss now, I'm afraid there is no way to later-on add more patches other than via console?

Otherwise I will have to use the console, but what is the "item name" (e.g. iron-ore, uranium-ore) for the Krastorio 2 stuff like rare metals, imersite and mineral water?

I hope you can help me out.

Ronald

3 years ago

i have the same problem.
I have revealed map of like 5x5 the range of advanced radar, and not a single immersite so far... that has to be a bug ?
every other resource spawned.

I'm also using RSO mod

3 years ago

same here! discovered a relatively large area but no mineral water...
did you find any fix?
my mods:
Armoured Biters
bullet trails
clockwork
construction drones
factory planner
Fluid Must Flow
FNEI
Information
Krastorio 2
Max rate calculator