Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
10 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i [Accepted] Quarry Drill Circuit Connection

4 years ago

Is it possible to add circuit connections to the Quarry Drill that can read the remaining amount of Imersite in the "patch". Thanks.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

I'm sorry, will be too much UPS expensive to compared with the advantages obtained, so we will never implement something like this.

4 years ago

OK, thanks for considering it.

4 years ago

I am puzzled by the UPS comment. All the other mining drills can report the resources for each drill or the entire patch they're on without issue. The raw imersite number that would be exposed in the circuit network is already calculated/available for display when hovering the quarry drill. If there's something about a custom drill/resource that kills UPS, that seems like something that needs to be pointed out and fixed in the base game. Can you shed any light on where the problem is?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Looking better, surprising to me, I see that the mining drill prototype can define a signal for drills, my fault.
I will add this in the next update.