Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Imersite, trains, and mega bases

4 years ago

Imersite spawns are currently spread out all over the map. If you are trying to do a train fed mega base, it's very unfriendly. I end up with small trains or one train with a long trip before processing.

Suggestion, make Imersite spawn in clusters similar to oil. Reduce the total ore per vein and slightly reduce the cost per quarry.

4 years ago

It amazes me when I see people acknowledge a challenging design choice and then immediately suggest that it shouldn't be that way. You even acknowledge that the solution is many small trains instead of one large train, but you just don't personally like it, and so it should be different?

4 years ago

I apologize to you Monoaut and others if I came off as rude or demanding. Please delete this thread.

4 years ago

Why not just have the stations for each stop only active when they have a full load. Then, only the ones that at that point can service one of your big trains is active, and with multiple mining operations, you should be able to feed what you need to with the way you want to run trains?