Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Starting game without biters

4 years ago

Hi,

I like to play the game without biters at all. There no way current to collect biomass at all in this setting. Is it possible to start with enough military research at the beginning to skip to creating biomass tech?

4 years ago

Peaceful mode in the Krastorio2 mod startup settings will change the recipes to not use biomass but other items instead.

4 years ago

I didn't want to play until I got to Military science to test this. If there a console command to unlock all science I could test it myself.

I just tried to two new games.

One with enemy base select and peaceful mode selected. The tech tree still shows I need biomass to make the biter research data for military science and I need Military science to research biomass.

One without Military science selected, peaceful mode grayed out (this is the option I am hoping for. I don't want to spawn any biters) The tech tree still shows I need biomass to make the biter research data for military science and I need Military science to research biomass.

Did the recipe change and it's not showing in the tech tree?

4 years ago

"One without Military science" should have been "One without enemy base selected" Sorry about the confusion.

4 years ago

You have peaceful turned on in the map generation settings. In order to remove biomass you need it in Krastorio2 settings as well. See this screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/4pOOciY

4 years ago

Ok, thanks a lot!