Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
10 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i K2 + AAI Industry offshore pump consumes very little energy

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Factorio version: 0.18.18
Mods:
Krastorio2 0.9.11
aai-industry 0.4.5

In pure K2 offshore pump consumes 20kW of power, and I tested it, it works properly.
When I enable AAI Industry the pump only consumes ~100W of power but other than that it seems to work properly. It doesn't work if you provide no power at all. See this image: https://i.imgur.com/Q6n1xgc.jpg
I am not sure if I should report this here or on the AAI Industry page, but AAI industry is listed as compatible in the description, so I've decided to post this here first.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Hi omegacute,
we don't want make the early game too stressfully. The adding any quantity of the energy consume is enough for us, that value is design to match one wind turbine.

4 years ago

You probably misunderstood what the issue is. The way it is now in Krastorio2 is fine, but when you add the AAI Industry mod, the pump starts consuming less energy.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

U should not add AAI later in the game, in that case Krastorio 2 remove his offshore pump to leave AAI do his overhauls. We can't manage AAI modifications.