Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b The description for the crusher in the mini wiki has hilariously poor engrish.

4 years ago

The correct English, which I also cleaned up a bit grammatically, is:

The crusher is a machine that smashes raw materials into dust. The main products produced are sand, used to make glass, and imersite powder, which has various uses. The crusher can also destroy items: any items for which the crusher does not produce a specific output will be completely destroyed.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Can you please consider not everyone is native English speaker - -

Parce que bon mettons que je vous parle français, vous allez rien comprendre à moins que vous parliez français et comme les auteurs de ce mod sont probablement russes ayez un peu de respect.

4 years ago

@Stargateur considered your fact that not everyone speak perfect English. Now, after the consideration, the English is still hilariously poor Engrish and it deserves a fix. Not because we/I are/am laughing with the content creators bad English, but because someone who writes like this usually is either unaware of the mistake or doesn't know better or can't be bothered. Let's assume it's not the last one of the three. My point still stands: the mod is a beautiful piece of work and deserves bugs to be fixed. Also if these bugs are language related.

Et ton phrase en FR, c'est avec tout le respect neccesaire, et mon Français est comme l'Anglais du createur de la mod.
Parfait? Non, mais ceci est une message sur la forum, pas des "in-game contents".

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You didn't understand my point. There is more polite way to say this. "has hilariously poor engrish" is not at all nice and disrespect people that learned English as extra language. But that a very common thing from English native speaker to insult people who don't speak English very well. Whereas themself doesn't even talk two languages. https://jakubmarian.com/average-number-of-languages-spoken-by-the-eu-population/, And I'm not saying as French we are better, we are not, but as I French I try to respect difficulty to learn foreign language and we all should.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

LeftofZen, we'll fix it!
We are not native English speakers, therefore we have repeatedly asked people to help us. My country has a terrible education and I began to study English on my own after graduating from the university, when I was over than 24 years old and it is damn difficult for me. I know that my English is bad, but when I have choice to do some stuff, but with mistakes in English or not to do it at all, I'm sorry, but I choose the first.

4 years ago

@Krastor thanks for all the work you are doing! Don't take these posts the wrong way. I'd be the last person to comment about bad English without doing anything about it.
Does your mod have a translation file that you'd like people to look into to help you write gammatically sweeter texts?
If so, maybe we can fix up a dedicated forum discussion about the translationfile and we can all put in the work together.
Everyone is locked up inside anyways, more than enough time to kill.

4 years ago

Since this is already here, just wanted to add a typo from the mod description to be corrected: "Compatibile with Resource Spawner Overhaul (RSO)!", "Compatibile" should be written "Compatible".

Cheers