Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Biters attacking one another.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Does this mod alter Biter behavior as i have the alien loot economy mod in and within an hour or so it starts climbing i have the biters on large range from startup and set to vanilla spawn and in the previous runthrough without Krastorio 2 the death counter only went up when i killed them. now it's going up without any interactions from me. i haven't even researched turrets yet and nor has my pollution cloud reached them yet.
My title is a little off as when i posted it i had not explored. i just assumed they where killing one another.

I've cheated and done some exploring and haven't seen the biters attacking, i only know their dieing as the hypermoduel counter is going up. my RPG mod does not credit me with any kills so i do not know if some kind of unit cap is killing off the biters and is convincing the alien loot econamy mod that biters are being killed or their killing eachother but at this rate by the time biters start attacking me or i'm ready to farm them the hypermoduels will be far far to expensive to make the mod worth it.

anyone got any ideas on what's going on here or how to disable this?

4 years ago

Never Mind! it's a problem with the mining Drones mod, apparently the drones are killed upon return to the depot which is driving up the kill count. so for now i've disabled it.