Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Gas Power Station Cause Desync.

4 years ago

As in the title. Can't really provide logs, cause desyncs never give proper logs. Very second I started powering one with petroleum gas, buddy desynced out.

4 years ago

Actually, now we can't reproduce it. It's working fine for him. I have no clue what happened. Mayhap disregard.

4 years ago

Also had the same problem with gas power stations. Constant desynchs as soon as we started using them and as we deleted them all the desynchs completely stopped.

4 years ago

our run they're so intermittent, we initially thought they were the gas stations, cause they started as soon as we hooked them up, but after removing them, they still popped up occasionally, and with or without them, they're so unpredictable, we literally have no idea what's causing them at this point. i looked into the gas station code, and there's nothing that should cause it. it's literally just a burner generator. shrug

4 years ago

We had a desync yesterday when I upgraded (replaced) the science labs (on the fourth replacement). But we couldn't reproduce the error.