Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Tritium Recipe change

4 years ago

Hello,
I just wanted to make a quick message opposing the 0.9.9 change to the tritium recipe that now includes U-235, and subsequently suggest reversing it. I feel the change, while vaguely reflecting the most common IRL tritium production method somewhat, would be better as it was in 0.9.8 or by implementing some mechanic where lithium can be fed into a nuclear reactor, and tritium extracted.

I understand this may be for balance reasons, however I feel having to have another large production chain with Kovarex enrichment, and larger Uranium mining, when fusion is supposed to make extensive uranium production less necessary, is more detrimental to enjoyment of the mod than beneficial. Especially for people like myself who skipped regular nuclear and went straight from gas to fusion.
Thanks.

4 years ago

Hi! This was done for balance reasons. Thermonuclear energy was too OP. Also, this recipe is more realistic and some people have complained that fusion energy makes uranium and nuclear power completely unnecessary in the game. We strive to make sure that all the content of the game is in demand. Both vanilla and K2.