Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Deadlock's Stacking

4 years ago

This is not necessarily for the devs.. Does anyone know if there is Deadlock Stacking compatability?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

try it out? doubt it'll work with most of anything but there's nothing to lose.

4 years ago

Yeah, I did actually. Some things work others don't, it's not consistent. I was considering trying to adapt the mod myself but I don't have any time to look at it.

4 years ago

I like the mod too, so I might look into adapting it to krastorio 2 myself. pretty sure deadlock really hates people modifying his stuff and sharing it so less motivated to do so than I'd otherwise be.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I like the mod too, so I might look into adapting it to krastorio 2 myself. pretty sure deadlock really hates people modifying his stuff and sharing it so less motivated to do so than I'd otherwise be.

Pretty sure you're completely clueless.

Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes is maintained by shanemadden and me. We spent countless hours implementing an API for it so that anyone can create third party support for literally any other mod, just search the mod portal for many examples of people that have done for this for Bob's, Py's, Angel's, and others. It also has a GNU license so you can do whatever you like with it within the terms of that license. If the API doesn't provide everything you want then the code is on Github so you can propose changes by forking it yourself and submitting a pull request.

You're fucking welcome.

4 years ago

THANK YOU DEADLOCK!! stacking Beltboxes is one of my HAVE to HAVE mods!
@doughj1466 I have been using it pretty heavily on my K2 map without any issues. recently found an extended mod that extended stacking possibilities to most vanilla game items(installed and loaded into my current game but haven't used it yet, mostly since the majority of what I NEED stacked already come right out of the box! A few of the basic items in K2 would be nice to stack but I am already Super happy with what is available!
(Only wish is if stacks could have their own stack numbers. But then again this might already be available but I just dont know how to change it)