Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Add an option to disable radiation damage from uranium

4 years ago

Loving the mod so far.

Adding radiation damage from being near radioactive materials makes sense, and sounds like an interesting mechanic. Opinions will vary, but for me... this mechanic is not enjoyable. I just died (and lost 15 minutes of work) because, in working with a U-238 belt, I picked up a bunch of it. It went to trash, and by the time (even with 2 mark-II shields) I opened the inventory, tabbed to logistics, put down a chest, and by hand transferred it, stack by stack, to the chest... I was dead.

Not asking for the mechanic to be removed, but I am asking for a checkbox that allows me to turn off this mechanic. Please!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

quick and dirty solution for now:

while in game press the ` key for console (left of the "1" key) and copy this into it

/c remote.call("kr-radioactivity", "set_no_radioactivity", false)

you might get a message stating that using the console will disable achievements. if you try again it will succeed, but then you obviously give up on unlocking those that game.

4 years ago

Thank you very much.