Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g About the 0.9.7's circuits rebalance

4 years ago

First of all, I want to say that you guys are doing a great work on this mod!

Here is my feedback on the update :
After the 0.9.7 update it appears that circuits are now too cheap, and its making the game far easier than what i think you want to create. I don't understrand why only one green circuit is needed to craft one blue (its 20 times cheaper than in vanilla..), it completely breaks the game because you only need less than 10k green circuits a minute to make all researches on confortable amount (1k/min). Moreover, i don't get the balancing of the copper on circuits, now copper is not that needed for a base, and do there are too much copper patch on the map. I think nerf copper needed for circuits is unnecessary. However, the rebalance of the wood is nice and was necessary, mostly because we cannot use modules on greenhouses.

Have a nice day!

4 years ago

Oh, you right...it must be two green for one red and two red for one blue...
Thanx!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I think it was 6 instead of 2 advanced circuits.

But something else:
Why do green circuits have to be iron heavy? Currently, there is no single item in Krastio which is copper heavy. In Vanilla I liked it that circuits were copper heavy. (or at least even)
In Krastorio you will have to convert Copper to Iron in the lategame because of this imbalance...

2 Green Curcuit
currently: 1 wood, 2 iron plate, 2 Copper Cable
desired: 1 wood, 1 Iron Plate, 4 Copper Cable