Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Discussion about Roboports behaviour (that they act as a passive provider chest)

4 years ago

So if you put a request chest that request 100 repair packs next to the large roboport and an inserter next to it to feed it in, the logistic robots will take the content that was put in to the large Roboport and put it back in to the request chest. Pretty much making an endless loop.
It doesn't happen on the normal roboport. So anyway of changing this.

4 years ago

You're right. I don’t know how to fix it. And my vanilla roboport has the same problem....

Linver ☆
4 years ago

"It doesn't happen on the normal roboport. So anyway of changing this." (Wtf..???)
This happen with vanilla(and not) roboports... maybe u should ask this to Factorio devs if want u this feature, pretty sure that will be never implemented, also seems useless because is enough put the repairs in a storage chest, robots will use they anyway.

4 years ago

is there even a need to put a requester chest next to a roboport just for repair packs? I was under the impression that just having repair packs available in the logistics network is enough for your bots to use them. no need to explicitly put them in the roboports yourself.