Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Game Finished

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Final techs are a bit too long for my taste, but there you go, I activated an intergalactic transceiver!

The major bottleneck was low density structure needed to make energy control unit (then needed to make singularity tech cards), I pumped them out of 2 larges bases and it was still not enough to produce energy control unit constantly.

But I've read on another thread that singularity tech card recipe should give back dischared matter stabilizer, this would have helped a lot reducing the energy control unit and low density structure needed!
Currently, 30 low density structure are needed for 1 singularity tech card, that means 90k low density structure needed to research the intergalactic transceiver, (3000 singularity tech cards) that's 27 millions of copper plates!

Suggestions:
Why not adding a 9x9 advanced assembling machine? Like the advanced furnace and chemical plant. I had lines of assembling machine 3 boosted with mods, but still...
I totally skipped the fusion reactor (but not the advanced steam turbine!) for multiple reasons:
- What would I do with my tons of U235?
- Nuclear reactors with adjacent bonuses, powering advanced steam turbine remains good until anti-matter reactors
- Making tritium is quite taxing on rare metals, which you need in quantity for sulfur battery, imersite plate and matter research data. (Maybe you should increase the quantity of tritium generated from used uranium fuel cell?)

All in all, very good mod!

4 years ago

Nice, thanks for the feedback!