Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
a month ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Creep

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Creep will affect performance? if im to lazy collect it in late game?Also it reminds me alien artifacts in old version of vanila where purple bubles just become everywhere trash in game world and nothing you can do about it or sent robots everytime to collect it

4 years ago

No, it does not affect performance. Soon it will be possible to use drones to collect it. Perhaps in the future there will be an option to completely disable creep.

4 years ago

This mod is already fantastic! But yes, I would absolutely love the option for bots to collect the creep and/or an option to disable creep altogether.

4 years ago

Some lategame machine that collects (or at least destroys) creep in a big area would make a lot of sense, especially when playing with biter expansion on :).

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Some lategame machine that collects (or at least destroys) creep in a big area would make a lot of sense, especially when playing with biter expansion on :).

You can sort of "make it" as is. Just pave the entire world, with robots I guess, in concrete/whatever other tiles you want. When robots are putting down the tiles, they pick up the creep. And tiled base looks neat and possibly aesthetic, if you make it to be.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Oh wtf wait, you can already remove creep with bots like any other tile. They even collect the biomass (tooltip says they will destroy it) That is new right? AWESOME! :D

4 years ago

Sometimes bots will collect the creep and sometimes the deconstruction planner doesn't work and creep doesn't get marked for deconstruction.. It would be really nice, if bots could deal with creep properly when placing blueprints. Some buildings will happily be placed / replace the creep, but rails blueprints can't even be placed over it.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Use the filters on the deconstruction planner.

4 years ago

Is there something I'm missing or the filter on the decon planner isn't working for the creep? I can't make the bots destroy it. I tried every setting in the tile section of the planner to no avail.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

The deconstruction planner have a dedicated section for tiles, select tile -> filter creep tile -> filter whitlist only

4 years ago

I cleaned the settings on the decon planner and your suggestion worked. However, the bots are collecting the creep, not destroying it. What can I do?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Burn it, put it in the matter converted, crush it in the crusher, use to do military science....

4 years ago

Alright, then. I'll find a use for it. Thank you.

4 years ago

Here is how the creep bug manifest. Some creep can be selected with deconstruction planner and some can't.

Interestingly enough, its possible to displace that creep with brick. However after doing so, that brick cant be deconstructed.

See screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/xg44SYN

4 years ago

Yes, @blameTheSun, that's exactly what I'm facing. I thought I was dumb or going crazy because @Linver's suggestion wasn't always working.

4 years ago

but the biomass can not convert to matter, or I can only burn them ?