Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Mod not working read this - Compatibility information incomplete

4 years ago

3/20/20

The website/people are saying you need to use Factorio version 0.18.11 at least, this is partially incorrect. KS2 only works in a range of 0.18.11 - 0.18.15 and will not work on 0.18.6 or higher. You can revert to earlier versions of Factorio on the Steam menu.

4 years ago

That's good to know. I was confused about why I was getting a too many tiles warning, but downgrading fixed it.

Are the dev's working on a fix?

4 years ago

I'm not associated with development. I wasn't able to load the mod with the newest Factorio versions so I tried out all the Beta's.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You might not realize, but 0.18.6 is actually a lower version than 0.18.11 the way the version numbering system works. At least that is the only way I can determine that your message would make sense. Versions go ..., 0.18.9, 0.18.10, 0.18.11, ...

4 years ago

Ahh yes you're correct, I thought that was weird.
The issue is the way that Steam orders the Beta list. The newest version is placed in the middle of the list, making it counter-intuitive. The versions go in ascending order until the 18.1xxx, and then the 1xx's are in descending order.