Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Misunderstanding about collect creep

4 years ago

Hi, loving the mod so far!
I'm currently playing K2 with BNW and haven't found a way to harvest creep. Is there a way to switch the recipes of the Military Tech to peacful mode even if its not in peaceful mode? Or even an implementation possible to check if you are using BNW and do it automatically?

4 years ago

Stupid me. Found the option for exactly this in the start up settings.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

4 years ago

The problem wasn't that I could not craft the shovel, it was BNW not having a player character thus not being able to harvest creep. The issue is solved by selecting the vanilla military recipe.
Thank you anyway :)

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

What is BNW?

4 years ago

That would be Brave New World, RTS like mod where the player character is removed. Just found out you cant build on creep. That will be a problem for me :( May I suggest an option to make creep deleteable, if its not too game breaking?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

U can remove creep, with the shovel, u cannnnnnn

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)
Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I will mark that mod incompatible

4 years ago

Wait what. no :( I want to continue playing with BNW and K2?!
I mean there are other ways to get rid of creep, console or terrain altering mods, I just asked if you could implement an easier option....

4 years ago

Conrete and bricks are able to just put down on creep. At least when you have the player model and not BNW installed.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

huhabab,
unfortunately u have found a real bug, Krastorio 2 have 3 script (shelters radiation collector items) that use character entity and the fact that doesn't exist creates many problems that I can't solve easily (I really don't have time to support no character gameplay), probably u want walkaroud of it but other players can say "wtf is all bugged omg" and I don't want receive other bug reports like this because take space for others reports of solvable problems, also I don't think that the author of BNW want make the compatibility on my script.

In future u can download the mod and delete manually the incompatibility, in the mod exist a file called "info.json", inside u will find a list called "dependecy" delete the line "! brave-new-world >= 3.2.1" and the mod will make u play it.

I'm sorry.

4 years ago

The same issue is present in the Sandbox mode, within the vanila game. Not asking you to fix it, just pointing it out.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Conrete and bricks are able to just put down on creep. At least when you have the player model and not BNW installed.

Thanks I'll try that one out!
@Linver, thank you for clarifying and giving an explanation for your decision. that does make sense :)