Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Please add option to remove military requirements

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I rarely enable biters so there are some things that need to have military removed from the prerequisites.
Ordinarily I would make a small mod to do this, but you have mandatory changes in your code that prevent this from working for some items.
Here is a list of items that I need to be removed from military. (Note that a couple of items in this list you may have already removed from military or may not apply because you don't prevent me from changing them.)
Things that shouldn't have military prerequisites:
stone-walls, gates, All armor (at least up to, and including MK2), flammables (required to launch rocket?), explosives and cliff explosives.

And thanks again for this great and ambitious mod.

4 years ago

Even if you don't use them for combat, I don't see the problem of producing some of these items to use for the science pack. Maybe I'm missing something ?

4 years ago

It helps to remove the clutter in the research screen when I don't have to deal with military research. I also add some items into military research to hide them. Such as the car and the tank which I will never use. For those of us that don't ever enable biters it can be a big issue. I don't need you to change much. Just don't block me from using a mod to change prerequisites to how I want them.

4 years ago

Help me out. To make grey science you need biter research data for which you need Biomass. Biomass is made in a bio lab after researching bioprocessing, which requires Grey science . How do you jump start this loop if you are playing peaceful with no biters. According to FNEI, I'm stuck.

4 years ago

Guys, see mod settings...
Option is called "Peaceful mod"

4 years ago

Thank you!