Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Blank tech card should have only one item graphic

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Dear Krastor and Linver, I have just started a game with your beautiful mod and progressed slowly. But now I have blank tech card on the transport belts and its varied item graphics are bugging me. IMO blank tech card should not have varied item graphics based on the following reasons:
1. Unlike mined ores, which are natural products, blank tech card is artificial product whose consistency can be controlled by human/machine.
2. It is the base of research tech cards, therefore it should be carefully made and should be consistent. Having outcomes with different looks sounds like an error on the production line.
I hope you can consider this. :)

4 years ago

+1. The ability of having multiple sprites per item is nice for "heap" items like the electronic components, but on the blank tech card this just looks confusing. I got a mild shock when first seeing it, as I thought I created a mess somehow and now have different items mixed on my belt. For manufactured items like tech cards, having repeatedly the same sprite is better imho.

4 years ago

Ok, I understood your point. We will change this in one of our future updates. Thanks!