Schmitt | Bob Angel All You Need Modpack ⭐

An "all you need" mod pack! This mod pack is well balanced. It is based on Bob and Angel mods, together with further interesting game changing mods and a well thought collection of quality of life mods.

Mod packs
4 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Storage Blueprints

g ❌ Blueprint Variables Non-Recovery Error.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I've already informed the modder of Blueprint Variables, but I'll also inform you about it.

"
The mod Blueprint Variables (0.1.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event blueprint-variables::on_built_entity (ID 6)
Given logistic container isn't a storage type.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_filter'
blueprint-variables/variables-manager.lua:117: in function 'getFilterVariables'
blueprint-variables/control.lua:65: in function <blueprint-variables/control.lua:51>

I used the modpack along with creative mod called Schmitt Bob Angel all you need modpack.

This error keeps happening anytime I copy and paste a factory. "

I don't know why this mod that give this error is listed as a dependency when you should list it as optional.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Can you be please be more specific on "copy and paste a factory"? What do you mean with factory? A specific building?

a month ago

What I mean by copy and pasting a factory, is that if I press Ctrl+C to copy selected buildings to make a blueprint of an assembler, two inserters, a request chest, and one of my other mods, creative tools, a duplicate provider chest, if I paste the selected buildings, it pops that error.

a month ago

The mod Blueprint Variables (0.1.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event blueprint-variables::on_built_entity (ID 6)
Given logistic container isn't a storage type.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_filter'
blueprint-variables/variables-manager.lua:117: in function 'getFilterVariables'
blueprint-variables/control.lua:65: in function <blueprint-variables/control.lua:51>

30 days ago

Perhaps the problem is "one of your other mods"?

New response