Schmitt | Bob Angel All You Need Modpack ⭐

An "all you need" mod pack! This mod pack is well balanced. It is based on Bob and Angel mods, together with further interesting game changing mods and a well thought collection of quality of life mods.

Mod packs
4 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Storage Blueprints

i ✅ Disable No_Handcraft

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Is there a way to disable not handcrafting without compromising the rest of the pack? Maybe add it as a mod option?

4 months ago

Did you experience any error when switching off the handcrafting mod?

4 months ago

Not an error but your map configuration is no longer available as a choice.

4 months ago

I will check this.

4 months ago

Makes sense. Since you do not activate all dependencies of 'schmitts-modpack' the map gen preset is not available for you. 'No Handcrafting' mod is a characterizing important element of this modpack and thus I do not want to make it optional.

4 months ago

@Wolfyinstime
You could delete the No Handcrafting mod in Info.json.
This is how I escaped this mod...^^'

4 months ago

Hey you two! You miss a lot of fun when reenabling handcrafting :-p

4 months ago

Fun? I don't particularly enjoy waiting days for a handful of resources to be produced. At least I lasted until just before the green science packages. But now it really bothers me a bit... That's why I removed the mod.

4 months ago

Disabling handcrafting should not annoy you. It just forces you to be produce everything efficiently.

3 months ago

Is there a way to disable not handcrafting without compromising the rest of the pack? Maybe add it as a mod option?

I changed my mind on this topic. You are right. I will add a mod option to enable handcrafting. False by default but changeable in mod settings.

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Thank you very much, appreciate it :) But under which option is the setting? Can't find it.

3 months ago

I will provide the option soon and then tell you here. There will be a new settings category "Schmitt | No Handcrafting" (mod name) with an option "Enable Handcrafting" defaulted to false.

3 months ago

Thank you very much, appreciate it :) But under which option is the setting? Can't find it.

Now there is an update of https://mods.factorio.com/mod/No_Handcrafting which allows you to decide yourself if you want handcrafting or not.

New response