Schmitt | Bob Angel All You Need Modpack ⭐

An "all you need" mod pack! This mod pack is well balanced. It is based on Bob and Angel mods, together with further interesting game changing mods and a well thought collection of quality of life mods.

Mod packs
4 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Storage Blueprints

g ✅ Error when placing research lab down

1 year, 2 months ago

Got this when dropped a lab down to start research.

The mod Schmitt | The more research the more evolution (1.0.3) caused a non-recoverable error.

Error while running event:
ResearchLevelSetsEvolution::on_research_finished (ID18)
real number expected got nan.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__ResearchLevelSetsEvolution
/control.lua:68:in function <ResearchLevelSetsEvolution/control.lua:4>

I did have the completed research mod disabled.
Disabled the ResearchLevelSetsEvolution mod and it researched the what it needed to but ran fine after it completed it.

1 year, 2 months ago

I did have the completed research mod disabled.
Disabled the ResearchLevelSetsEvolution mod and it researched the what it needed to but ran fine after it completed it.

Did you get this error for the very first tech you researched or for a special one? Please name it.

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Are you using any other mod than the ones in the "Schmitt | Bob Angel Plus Modpack" modpack? Since I currently also play with this mod pack and have no errors.

1 year, 2 months ago

I uploaded a new version of https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ResearchLevelSetsEvolution right now. Please update and recheck if the error still appears.

1 year, 2 months ago

Restarted a game with the updated ResearchLevelSetsEvolution mod fixed the error.

Error was when I placed 1 lab and it was autoresearching and had a Angels logo. The 1st research was:

Unknown key:
"technology-name.tips-and-tricks-trigger[angels-native-inhabitants-spawner[biter-spawner]]"

1 year, 2 months ago

Yeah those "tips-and-tricks" techs can be ignored. They dont cost anything and are automatically researched within a few seconds in the beginning of the game. Good to hear that the error is fixed now!

New response