Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Teleportation GPS module

2 years ago

How do I acquire Teleportation GPS module? I put GPS satellite into a rocket but get no output, am I missing something?

2 years ago

If you launch the rocket with a GPS satellite it gives you 1 (a single one) of the Teleportation GPS modules...

If you launched a rocket with a GPS sat, could it be that it somehow slipped through and it's stuck in te belts/boxes somewhere? That happened to me the first time I did it, it ended up being stuck in an underground somewhere because I had botched a filter inserter setup, and I thought it wasn't working for me too!

2 years ago

I created seperate Rocket Silso just for GPS satellite, even when that goes in, there is no output. I guess its a bug then? Literally no output from launch.

2 years ago

That's strange! :/

It used to work for me... but granted, the last time I launched a rocket with the GPS satellite was a long time ago (I gathered a few teleporters and switched back to normal satellites for space science) and a couple of mod updates released since then, so that could have been broken in one of them :/

When I have some time I'll gonna try to launch a rocket with the GPS payload and see what happens on my game, and report back if it works or not for me.