Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] Startup fails after disabling containers (Space Exploration compatability)

2 years ago

Krastorio 1.1, Factorio 1.1.33, Space Exploration 0.5.50

Steps to reproduce:

Under mod settings -> startup, untick Krastorio containers, confirm changes & cause Factorio to restart
(no issues prior to making this change)

Error Loading mods

Failed to load mods: Krastorio 2/compatability-scripts/space-exploration.lua:86 attempt to index fiel '?' (a nil value)
stack transcript:
space-exploration.lua:86: in main chunk
[C] in function 'require'
...Kratorio2.../data.lua:75 in main chunk

Resetting Krastorio mod settings successfully allows Factorio to restart. No menu simulations on restart despite Krastorio 2 adding one, presume default settings are still to replace simulations with artwork.

2 years ago

This is a better treatment on the compatibility issue I posted erroneously as having to do with the menu sims. It only has to do with K2 containers and Space Exploration compatibility.

2 years ago

Luckily, I already fixed this for the next version. :)

2 years ago

After updating to K2 1.1.1, I'm still getting the same exact error message during mod loading.

2 years ago

Yeah... I know. I was dumb and didn't actually test it with SE. From now on, EVERY update will be tested with SE before I release it. :)

2 years ago

This issue is affecting me as well. Glad that enabling containers is a suitable workaround. In case anyone else finds this issue, you can also downgrade SE back to 0.5.41, which I learned by trial and error. Enabling containers was a much simpler workaround.

2 years ago

@raiguard, this works perfectly with the 1.1.2 update...many thanks!