Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] K2 1.1 Menu Sim Breaks when Disable K2 Containers

2 years ago

Hi folks...and thanks for this awesome update. I love the menu sim, but I use AAI Containers and decided to use the new setting to disable K2 containers. Upon restart, I get a load crash and have now found out that by disabling the K2 Containers, it apparently breaks your new menu sim.

2 years ago

Correction: This crash appears regardless of the menu sim enabled. It only happens when I disable K2 Containers.

2 years ago

Failed to load mods: ...orio2__/compatability-scripts/data/space-exploration.lua:86: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...orio2__/compatability-scripts/data/space-exploration.lua:86: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
Krastorio2/data.lua:75: in main chunk

2 years ago

I'm having the same issue, reported as a separate bug as thought the name of this implied it related to menu sim specifically

2 years ago

Originally, I thought it did and posted this thread a little too hastily. Continued to test and found out it had nothing to do with the menu....unfortunately, can't seem to find where I can edit the thread title.

2 years ago

This is fixed for the next version.