Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g No biomass on biters nest

3 years ago

I've already cleaned huge territory in search of biomass on creepers nests and there is not a single one piece of biomass to collect it manually.
https://yadi.sk/i/PWjqoXt1u9H6LQ
Are there any known mods which could cause this problem?
In the previous run, I've found biomass not far away, but since then I've moved to factorio 1.0.0. to 1.1.x with all mode been updated. In addition, there were some changes:
- replaced NE to the fixed version from the community.
- add clockwork + nightfall setup
- add bitter factions mod

3 years ago

just recheck the issue on creative map - new chunks with bitter faction mode and without it. It is the reason for missing biomass

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

To be sure all other changes doesn't break it

3 years ago

I can't find any biomass either in pacific, sandbox mode (Factorio 1.1.19 + Krastorio2 1.0.23)

3 years ago

More precisely, it seems I cannot harvest it, even with the right tool.

3 years ago

@Avelir yeah, Biter Factions adds multiple biter forces, but Krastorio will only add creep to the "enemy" force. There's not a completely elegant way to solve that, so it might involve some hardcoding for that specific mod.

@seventh I assume you have biter factions as well? If not, please provide your entire mod list.