Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g A Thanks to the Mod Devs

3 years ago

I just wanted to thank the mod developers for their amazing work with this mod. I fell in love with vanilla Factorio very quickly, and I didn't think it could be outdone by an overhaul mod. But Krastorio 2 proved me wrong. It takes all the best things in Factorio and makes them even better. There is more complexity to the gameplay, recipes, and mechanics, but it's not overly complex like many of the other overhaul mods. There's just so much more to sink your teeth into than vanilla. I've been spending a lot of time trying to design and optimize my builds and factory, and I'm eagerly about to start my third Krastorio 2 playthrough. I can't see myself ever playing without K2 now.

Thank you so much Krastor and Linver for making this masterpiece, and for continuing to work on and improve this mod. You guys made my Factorio experience far better than I thought possible.