Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Bug?] Confusionary bug report

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Everything and say in the title, I post the error and put myself back to your knowledge.

When I receive the message the game closes as soon as I click on yes or no.

Well I can't place the image so we write ^^

Unexpected error occurred.if you're running the latest version of the game you can help us solve the problem by posting the contents of the log file on Factorio forums.
Please also include the save file(s),any mods you may be using,and any steps you know of reproduc the crash.

log file location:
C:users\Notap32\AppData\Roming\Factorio\factorio-current.log

would you like to open the folder containing the file?

Thank you very soon. (I confirm that when I play with krastorio 2 I submit my added mods to you)18.21

"name": "AfraidOfTheDark",

"name": "AutoDeconstruct",

"name": "blueprint_flip_and_turn",

"name": "Construction_Drones",

"name": "even-distribution",

"name": "FarZoom_bud",

"name": "Fill4Me",

"name": "FNEI",

"name": "Krastorio2",

"name": "Mining_Drones",

"name": "nixie-tubes",

"name": "Noxys_Waterfill",

"name": "OpteraLib",

"name": "OreEraser",

"name": "qol_research",

"name": "Squeak Through",

"name": "Transport_Drones",

"name": "YARM",
Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi, thank u for having tried to report a bug, I'm sorry but I haven't understand nothing from ur post.
OK let's start. I suppose that u got a crash, and u want report it, so:

• If u want show an image in ur report, yes u can! Factorio Forum and ModPortal support Markdown system! Click this link to see how post an image

• If u want share a factorio-current.log in ur report, we need the entire file, not a piece, use https://pastebin.com/ to share the file here, copying the content of the file in the pastebin interface and post the generated the link here.