Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b German Translation

4 years ago

Hello,

The translation for Iron beam is missing in german locale. i would suggest "Eisenträger" as correct translation.
Same for "Medium Container", I suggest "Mittlerer Container" here.
Also the translation for "Silicon" (translated here as "Silikon") is wrong because "Silikon" is the material you put in the gaps between the tiles in your bathroom. Correct translation would be "Silizium". The Technology to craft silicon from Matter needs also be update then.

At last, some smal typos:
"Großes tragbares Solarpaneel" , "Weiterentwickeltes Solarpaneel", "Tragbares Imersit-Solarpaneel"Großes tragbares Imersit-Solarpaneel"
All Solarpanels here need to be named as "Solarpanel" and not paneel.
At least "Imseriumplatte" (original:"Imersiumplate")

btw i would suggest to keep the naming of different tiers of equipment like personal batterys and stuff to same rule.
some things are translated as "St. 2" and some as "Mk 4". I can have a look to list all exact items if wanted.

By the way, thank you for this great mod, I hope i could help a bit to improve it.
greets

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback!
Translation into all languages ​​except English ( and some parts in Russian and Italian) is done by many players on the Сrowdin. If you want help us, then you can make any changes in the translation at this link:
https://crowdin.com/project/krastorio-2

4 years ago

alright, made some changes.