Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
5 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] Construction Mode of roboport not extending construction zone

4 years ago

I found that the construction mode for the robo-ports seem to not be connected to the other roboports (maybe set on different logistical network. not sure) If I have a starter base with an logistical network and want to extend the construction portion of that network (in my case I only want the bots to construct my train network and but not do logistics) Even if the construction areas overlap using the construction mode of robo-ports, the bots in the starter base will never take actions and I get warnings saying materials are missing.

I turned everything off except krastorio 2 and in god mode set up 2 roboports with connected logistics and then a third one same distance away but in construction mode. The bots will not build in the "extended" construction area even if bots and material is available in the logistics zone.

tested in 0.9.6 and 0.9.8 other wise so far I am finding this mode to be a gereat work of art! Thanks for the hard work!

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Hi, thank u for the bug report.
Should be fixed in the latest versions, if persist tell it to us and will try to solve it!

3 years ago

This problem seems to have re-emerged. I am playing on K2 1.0.19 (Factorio 1.1.8)

It would be very much appreciated if you find time to have a look.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Tested now K2 1.0.22 Factorio 1.1.8:

If not work u have (probably) some mods that modify roboports concurrently with K2, or other problems not related with K2.

Remember also that a roboport should have a positive greater than 1 construction zone area to use properly construction mode.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thank you for looking into it. I have disabled all other mods and upgraded to K2 1.0.22 to test and the same problem still occurs. If I issue build or deconstruct orders in the construction zone, the construction bots don't travel between the normal and construction zone.
I can only guess it has to do with the fact that all the chests are in the central area with the normal roboports and the construction bots are in the construction ports area. But it could be something completely different.

If you're interested I can send you the save file

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

-- oops pressed quote --

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Is not a bug, change ur chest position, play a bit and u will se that exist a working configuration. This is vanilla beheviour.

3 years ago

The construction port needs to link up with the dashed line to a logistics port or it can't use logistics chests. It's unexpected and weird but yeah that's how the game operates.

3 years ago

Aaah, thanks. I get it now.