Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b New update created conflict with bob's adjustible inserters/logistics

4 years ago

I know that you said that you weren't going to add compatibility for main B&A, but I'm using some of bob's mods for higher tiers of some items. The new update that came out today conflicts with bob's logistics and adjustable inserters, could you please fix the conflict?

Error message: Error while running setup for entity prototype "long-handed-inserter": next_upgrade target (kr-superior-long-inserter) must have the same fast_replaceable_group (long-handed-inserter != inserter).

4 years ago

I only have adjustable inserters and I didn't run into an error. So I think it's just the bobs logistics one is causing the error.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Could you please try to make krastorio compatible again with bob's logistics then?

It just adds higher tiers of everything logistic related and adds these cool modular roboports

It's probably the higher tiers of inserters that are causing the error

4 years ago

I tried to fix the incompatibility. But this was only possible for Bob's Adjustable Inserters mod.
Bob's Logistic still incompatible.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I think this fix broke regular inserters..
When i place red inserters with gaps between, then try to fill the gaps with yellow inserters, the yellow will replace the reds..
I posted this on discord as well, here is a link to the picture i made to help explain:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/587423695388278784/693545497431900260/unknown.png?width=499&height=612

I confirmed it working as it should in vanilla.

EDIT: Der_failer on discord just tested this. It is working fine for him in 0.9.7, he upgraded to 0.9.8 and behaviour is what i describe.

4 years ago

Well I just loaded up the new version and it works with both bob's logistics and bob's adjustible inserters again

Thanks a lot for fixing it already!

Modders never get enough thanks for the stuff they do for the community