Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Combat system

4 years ago

I found the combat system in this mod enjoyable and was wondering if it was possible to have it as a stand-alone mod that can affect other modded weapons.
Also thanks for creating such a wonderful mod.

4 years ago

Thanks! This can be done as a separate part, but it will be difficult to make compatibility with other mods. In addition, I don't have time to support a large number of mods. I don't have time to do everything at once :(
Something like K2 combat makes the KS Combat mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KS_Combat
I hope that one day Klonan will update this mod.

3 years ago

I really hope you can make it a stand-alone mod because it does not look like ks combat is going to be updated...

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Is on going but we don't know when will be ready. If u want know when is finished look our Trello.

3 years ago

Awesome :)

3 years ago

Do you have the link for the standalone mod? It's marked as done on the trello but I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!

3 years ago

I don't want to be rude but I'm confused. This standalone mod simply adds some turrets and not the K2 Combat System. Is there a mod that adds the combat system?

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Ahh now I have understand, u want the overhaul of shooting system? Not that will be never standalone