Schall Alien Tech

Vanilla-friendly extension of weaponry. Not overhaul. Adds alternate weaponry choices from mid-game, which is based on the alien science pack from “Schall Alien Loot” mod. Balanced with vanilla weaponry, and extends end-game with MK3 weaponry (including powered armor and tanks). Also adds two featured weapons from “Doom”: Plasma rifle, BFG 9000. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat Armor Mining Power

b [Duplicate] Alien Artifact not found

3 years ago

Hello,
im not sure if thats quite a bug or inference with my other mods (im using quite a lot of them, none of the other aspects of this mod isnt working correctly though), but i cant find alien artifact item anywhere in personal logistic tab/requester chest tab, even though i posses it somewhere in the chests and i see my logistic storing system contains this item. Is there any command to fix this?

3 years ago

Hello,
{made same post on alien loot mod discussion, not rly sure where to ask, so i posted on both} im not sure if thats quite a bug or inference with my other mods or (im using quite a lot of them, none of the other aspects of this mod isnt working correctly though), but i cant find alien artifact item anywhere in personal logistic tab/requester chest tab, even though i posses it somewhere in the chests and i see my logistic storing system contains this item. Is there any command to fix this?

This thread has been locked.