Yuoki Industries


Please use together with Yuoki Industries Engines for best experience ! adds more content like generators, ressource-transformations, machinery, turrets ...

Overhaul
3 months ago
0.13 - 2.0
36.2K
Logistics Combat Armor Character Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g bug and other monuments

15 days ago
(updated 15 days ago)

do you have plans to bring back bug hunters and the other stuff in y_erfolge.lua?

2 days ago

So I had to look into that one just to even understand what you were referring to.

The april 1.2.22 release was actually a phantom update by YuokiTani, the original creator of the mod.
They have mostly left the mod to me since the Factorio 2.0 release, but they have dropped a few goodies since then (upgraded graphics, etc)

Anyhow, it appears in 1.2.22 he intentionally removed those structures. Doing some historical digging, I found notes from back in 2016 where he had mentioned these were only ever supposed to be temporary structures anyhow... it just took many years to remove them, I guess.

Looking into it, it wouldn't be too hard to bring them back.
Though I guess I would have to pose the question of "why?" What did you use them for? Did something break, balance-wise or otherwise, meaning we have a missing recipe I need to account for elsewhere now?

Im not opposed to it.. just want to understand why.

a day ago

mostly decoration though one of the structures was useful for removing pollution and getting a bit of reputation tokens.

New response