Yuoki Industries

Please use together with Yuoki Industries Engines for best experience ! adds more content like generators, ressource-transformations, machinery, turrets ...

Overhaul
1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Acid Ammo nearly useless now

5 years ago

Biters, spitters, and worms now have a 100% immunity to Acid damage, probably so that they can't friendly fire one another with acid pools. This now makes the Acid Projectile ammo pretty much worthless, which sucks because it was my preferred type to mass produce. I don't have any suggestions. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of this, Yuoki.

5 years ago

okay, i didn't know that until now. I will find a solution. Thanks for the information.
Also i plan to add some artillery-shell todo the job :)

5 years ago

Update - So this was an issue when I was playing v17.16, but as of 17.25 this is no longer an issue. The bugs have the acid resistance removed for some reason.

5 years ago

:) for all cases in next version all ammo a little buffed, and ammo-damage shifted a little around. one ammo deals now electric-damage. of course all need testing to see how it performs. also i included some artillery-shell with more stacking (yeah!) but less power (nooo!) :) - anyways ... release planed for next weekend.

New response