WSEK: Warptorio + Space Exploration + Krastorio

by AivanF

Merges W2 with SE + K2: sometimes you will get teleported onto planets from Space Exploration universe! And many balance fixes to make it playable :) See optional dependencies for a list of recommended mods. By the way, Factorissimo buildings are cheaper here! WARNING: it's really early draft version, balance is not fully corrected yet, errors can be met – in case of problems or suggestions, reach me on Discord.

Overhaul
2 months ago
Transportation Logistics Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i Vacuum Sub-Floor for Space building

2 months ago

I seen you were planning to make space building be buildable on the warp platform. No idea if it would feasible or worth the effort but if a additional sub-floor was made below all the others like a "vacuum floor" you could make it added based on a research and expand it's size with research that is science pack related. Could be it's size is directly related to the highest research or in a +(value) system so as to not restrict research direction. Might not be worth the effort just to make it more role play like though.

2 months ago

Hi! Thanks for suggestion, this sounds really cool! But requires too many coding, probably changing the Warptorio itself to add a new floor :(

It's easier to allows placing space buildings on Warp floors, although SE makes them grounded versions without space recipes, but fixing this seems more feasible.

Another option I see, is to allow placing space Factorissimo buildings on Warp floors. However, for now I'm not sure what is a good choice here:

1. There is Space Factorissimo Updated which works upon the most popular notnotmelon-Factorissimo, but it has too few buildings, and what's the worst, doesn't allow to mine them back into items.
  2. Space Factorissimo by Lizard Crazy Editor seems to be fully-fledged (I haven't tried yet), but it relies on their own Factorissimo version.
2 months ago

I tested the Space Factorissimo by Lizard Crazy Editor, it works quite good, so I integrated it into latest WSEK version 0.1.3, have a try!

New response