WH40k: Legio Titanicus (beta)

by AivanF

TechPriest, are you seeking Omnissiah blessing to protect and expand your Forge World? Collegia Titanica is here for you! The mod provides unique and customizable war machines from WarHammer 40.000 with enormously powerful military capabilities. Production challenges included! In case of you are tired of logistics, you can also explore and restore broken titans, performing real Adeptus Mechanicus expeditions! WARNING! Mod is in active development, most things are done but smth can be changed

Content
29 days ago
Transportation Combat Manufacturing

g thank you

9 months ago

Every time you see a fun mod, you'll see your name, thank you.

9 months ago

模组加载失败:Error in assignlD: item with name 'se-neural-gel' does not exist.
Source: afi-servitor (recipe).

Not compatible with space exploration,Recipe error。

9 months ago

Hi! Thanks a lot for your sweet words ^_^ Now I published v0.9.8 with fixing this error, a moment ago I tested SE, everything should work fine, have a try!

9 months ago

模组加载失败:Error in assignID: item with name 'se-naquium-tesseract' does not exist.
Source: afi-reality-controller(recipe).
下列模组需禁用:
. WH4Ok-Titans(0.9.8)
space-exploration (0.6.113)皿重置模组设置

Still a bit wrong. Recently, I also developed a little mod, knowing that the pain of development, is all for love to shine, hard work

9 months ago

Hi! I updated Space Exploration to the version 0.6.113 like what you have, I thought maybe they removed or renamed internal name of Naquium Tesseract, but no, it's the same se-naquium-tesseract, and the Titans mod works fine. Maybe you have a mod that changes SE items and recipes, something like "Easier Space Exploration"? Otherwise I have no more assumptions...

9 months ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exploration

The loaded one, Space Exploration, just loaded Space Exploration, still wrong.

9 months ago

Delete the content in factorio-current.log. When loading, it will turn off Space Exploration and it will not load. There will be no error. Check whether Space Exploration is loaded when loading.

New response