Shortcuts for 1.1

Adds a host of useful shortcuts to improve QOL. Shortcuts for: - Toggles for equipment and personal logistic requests - Artillery remote and an artillery cannon fire toggle - Environment deconstruction planner - Spidertron settings, spidertron remote and train manual mode - Rail block visualisation, player lamp, customizable grid overlay and far zoom - Shortcuts for various other mods Original mod by npc_strider (morley376): mods.factorio.com/mod/Shortcuts

Utilities
1 year, 2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat Logistic network Blueprints

b [NaB] Maximum number of filters is 255

2 years ago

Hey, thanks for the report! This is working as intended since it is a limitation of the base game. A deconstruction planner can only have 255 filters. If mods add more than 255 types of trees my mod therefore can't add all of them and therefore prints this message instead (multiple times because it afterwards tries to add rocks, cliffs, fish and items on ground as well).

There is a way around this however: Set the setting "Blueprint: Deconstruction planner Environment" to "Both". This way the trees/rocks deconstruction planner won't use the filters, but instead the "trees/rocks only" toggle which is not limited. Rocks, cliffs, fish and items on ground will be in a separate deconstruction planner however.

2 years ago

ok ty

2 years ago
2 years ago

That's it.

I personally prefer "All-In-One", since you only need one shortcut for everything. Other people might prefer other options (or might be forced to use them like you), which is why I added the options. "Both" adds two shortcuts, one for "trees/rocks" and one for "fish/cliff/item on ground". The other two options add only one of them.

1 year, 11 months ago

ty

New response