|Created:||1 year, 11 months ago|
|Latest Version:||2.6.5 (6 hours ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.16|
Bio Industries provides you with some very useful buildings and products.
This mod works best with Bob's mods, but can definitely be used by itself also.
Thanks to Xterminator for doing a Mod Spotlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAFIDix8Vk – V1.1.0 so a little outdated.
Bio-Farm: Produce wood in a green house.
Bio-Garden: A building that helps reduces the pollution you create.
Bio-Solar-Farm: A high yield solar plant. Condense those hundreds of smaller solar panels into single unit.
Bio-Accumulator – A very large Accumulator. Condense those hundreds of smaller accumulators into single unit.
Solar Floor/Mat – A solar mat/floor that lets you move fast and produces electricity.
Bio-Cannon: A massive artillery unit that only fires on spawners. It has a range of 85.
Cookery: Turn all that wood you’re going to produce into Coal!
Stone Crusher: Crush stone.
Bio-Reactor: Produce Bio Fuels and Plastics.
Terraformer: Change terrain and/or plant trees
Seedling: Plant trees! (You can plant Seedlings and they will grow into trees.) The terrain you plant the seedlings on affects how fast they will grow, or if they will grow at all. Use fertilizer to improve the terrain!
Fertilizer: Use fertilizer to change terrain to grass. Trees grow better in grasslands that deserts. Also used in recipes to grow wood faster in the Bio Farm.
Wooden Fence: Early Defense.
Big Wooden Pole: Early Large Electric Pole.
Wood Floors: Early Wooden Floors.
Wooden Rail: Early Rail needs Wood to produce, later rail now needs Concrete.
Wooden Rail Bridge: Create a bridge that will span water.
Ash, Charcoal, Coke-Coal, Cursed Stone, Wood Pulp.
Plastic & Bio-Fuel
Making some Vanilla recipe's more realistic.
Stone Wall: adds Iron Sticks (Rebarb) to recipe
Concrete: Uses Iron Sticks (Rebarb) and not Iron-Ore
Rail (Vanilla and Wood): Uses Crushed Stone and not Stone
Trees Give Random 1 - 6 Raw Wood
Tree Collision box made smaller
Steel Axe requires Iron Axe
Loot Pickup Distance x2
Slightly faster running.
- Stone furnace
- Burner inserter
- Long handed inserter
- Moved Game Tweaks to "data-final-fixes"
- Changed Wooden Chest recipes
- Added Water purification recipe if you're using the Finite Fluid Option
- Increased the volume of fluid found from prospecting
- Oceanel51 updated some of the Russian translations
- Renamed Ground-Water to Bi-Ground-Water to make it compatible if you're playing with Angels (Might break game using experimental setting!)
- Fixed Crafting Categories
- Fixed Crash adding flags to Bots that don't have a flag
- Split "Game Tweaks" Settings into multiple options
- Gave Solar Farm a hidden power pole
- Added some new recipes
- Make Prospecting for resources a lot more expensive
- Added Large and Huge Wooden Chests
- Tweaked Solar Boiler
- Renames some recipe's I missed before
- FARL Power-rail support
- Added some recipes if you're playing with Angels
- Wooden Rail Recipe fix
- Rebalanced Basic Seed, Seedling & Wood recipes
- Raw-Wood recipes now also produce wood-pulp
- Renames some recipe's I missed before
- Updated Huge Electric pole recipe
- Rebalanced Electric items if Bob's is present
- Added a secont Pellet-Coke recipe if Bob's/Angels
- Fixed Sailene Water Color
- Added Lithia Water if only Angels
- Changed color of Sailine Water
- New Drill Artwork - Thx YuokiTani
- Option to change the color of the water - Thx Fishycat
- You have an option to make fluids not be infinite.
- Need help testing and balancing.
- You can now also prospect for these fluids.
- Power Rail Fix. Should work much better on NEW placed rail.
- Moved Solar Entities to the Bio Industries Tab
- Power Rail Fix. 0.16.40 Seemed to cause an issue
- Coke-Coal renamed to Pellet-Coke and now compatible with Angels Mods
- Re-ordered some Bio Industrie stuff
- Place and remove Bio Farm Power Pole
- Powered rail does not lose it's power when placing a tile over the rail
- Tweaked Bio Cannon Recipe, can now be build earlier
- Tweaked Solar Boiler Recipe and stats
- Changed names of some Recipes, Technologies, Entities and Items
- Tweaked Solar Farm Build Time
- Added more Darts and tweaked recipes
- Added Russian locale thanks to IgorLutiy
Credits: There's a lot, see Home Page.