- Use the map setting Prepare a startup setting change or uninstallation in order to prevent the following issues:
- Disabled artillery and equipment is lost when settings change or the mod is removed. Make sure to enable all artillery and equipment before you uninstall this mod or change related settings.
- When the mod is disabled items that were previously available via a shortcut might be unavailable. To fix it you can also run this command:
- Custom input references in shortcut names only update when a map is loaded.
- The spidertron and train setting shortcuts don't update immediately if you tick the checkboxes in the GUIs. Close the GUI and the shortcut will be in the correct state.
- The order of shortcuts will change if the mod was temporarily disabled.