Schall Alien Tech

Vanilla-friendly extension of weaponry. Not overhaul. Adds alternate weaponry choices from mid-game, which is based on the alien science pack from “Schall Alien Loot” mod. Balanced with vanilla weaponry, and extends end-game with MK3 weaponry (including powered armor and tanks). Also adds two featured weapons from “Doom”: Plasma rifle, BFG 9000. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat Armor Mining Power

b [Solved] Uranium miner should be disable when start game

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I start a new game and found Uranium Miner already unlock.
I found it already enabled in the code

4 years ago

Oh, my bad. I forget so often to set things back to correct state, after debug testing.
Thanks for reporting.

Since this is not a critical game-breaking bug, I want this to wait until more changes are made. (Won't be long.)
May I?

4 years ago

Hello,

Could you also consider adding an option to remove that tech / item from the game? I'm playing with a few bob / angel mods which already have higher tier miner available.

Also I'm a fan of your work! I subscribe to quite a few of your mods and they are incredibly well made and a good addition to the game. Keep it up!

4 years ago

Could you also consider adding an option to remove that tech / item from the game? I'm playing with a few bob / angel mods which already have higher tier miner available.

It is already there. To achieve this, simply uncheck option "Enable Uranium mining drill".
Like Tank Platoon and my other mods, there are tons of options to toggle many items.
The tech should disappear after that.
The recipe is *supposed" to disappear too. I set that to be available from start without set back. Would be fixed in next update.
The item and entity would stay to ensure compatibility and safety, especially when players trying to explore the mod options. Normally they are hidden, so I guess should be fine in most (if not all) cases.

Thank you for using my mods. Kind comments like yours have raised my spirit, to keep updating (with new features) and creating new mods.

4 years ago

Should be fixed in 0.17.15.

New response