Moshine

by snouz

Hot planet where you develop AI, 33 technologies, 2 new minerals, 7 buildings, many items, custom terrain, music, unique challenges... Doesn't break Space Age balance, integrates well with it

Content
7 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
63.1K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Trains Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Can't extract from archeological data retriever

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Brand new to the Moshine mod. I've crafted an archeological data retriever and placed it on a crashed probe. It hums along for a while processing until it stops. If I click on it, it says "target full". Not sure what to do from here. I've tried extracting things from it via inserters and chests, tried connecting a pipe to it... What do I do at this point? If I mine it, it's like nothing ever happened. The crashed probe doesn't change. The probe doesn't change.

Edit - nevermind. I finally discovered optical fiber and I don't know how to delete this post.

a month ago

You need wires (optical fiber?), these goes to date processors.
It is like fluid in his own pipes, no inserter.

New response