Moshine

by snouz

Hot planet where you develop AI, 33 technologies, 2 new minerals, 7 buildings, many items, custom terrain, music, unique challenges... Doesn't break Space Age balance, integrates well with it

Content
7 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
63.1K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Trains Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

g Recycling hypercell substations and accumulators give non-matching ingredients

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

When you recycle a Hypercell Substation (ingredients: magnet, silicon, substation) it returns steel and supercapacitors instead of magnets and silicon.

Likewise, recycling a Hypercell Solar Panel does not return silicon cells, nor does a Hypercell Accumulator return magnets. I thought this might be deliberate but the oddness of the above has made me reconsider - if it is, though, just let me know! Presumably, this is because those are the recipes in the standalone non-moshine sub-mods of the items.

11 days ago

Yes. I have same problem. and recycling worked fine before(a year ago). Probably some of the updates to moshine or that buildings mods broke recipe

11 days ago

Yes. I have same problem. and recycling worked fine before(a year ago). Probably some of the updates to moshine or that buildings mods broke recipe

Hi, Are you using the latest version, on 2.1? because I fixed that a while ago and I just confirmed now that it gives me silicon and magnets

11 days ago
(updated 11 days ago)

at least on latest in game versions. i'm not on 2.1 factorio yet (1.1.4 moshine / 1.2.1 substations)
game says i have no mod updates right now

temporary fixed it by adding recycling.generate_recycling_recipe for big solar. big accumulator and better substation in moshine data-updates

New response