Upcycler Planner

by RealK

Choose an item and a target quality, the mod designs and gives you an entirely configurable upcycling loop blueprint.

Utilities
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.41K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Logistics Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Storage Blueprints

b [fixed 1.2.4] Recipes that require fluid on an Assembling machine are being created with the wrong rotation

a month ago

Title. Am playing on K2SO with a couple planet mods if that's relevant, but I noticed that when making Electric Engine Units, which require lubricant, the Assembling machines spawn incorrectly rotated such that the fluid input does not touch the pipes. After manually rotating each assembly machine, the blueprint works correctly

a month ago

Which assembling machine from which planet mod? I'm testing few ones including the assembling machines from K2SO I cannot reproduce it:

https://imgur.com/a/ecLOw5l

a month ago

Huh, that's weird. Just plain Assembling Machines Mk3 in my case. The recipe is being spawned like this for me:

https://i.imgur.com/bhxFhCC.png

a month ago

Send me a screenshot of the GUI of the machine so I can check what mods are doing on that machine: https://imgur.com/a/64cUrnY

a month ago

Fixed it at v1.2.4,
The problem was Muluna who changes the type of the fluid port, should be ok now.

a month ago

Nice, thank you for the fix!

New response