Upcycler Planner

by RealK

Choose an item and a target quality, the mod designs and gives you an entirely configurable upcycling loop blueprint.

Utilities
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.42K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Logistics Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Storage Blueprints

i [done 0.4.0] Place item similar to a blueprint

2 months ago

I'm not sure it's possible or not, but it would be great to be able to see the dimensions of the blueprint before you place it - can it look as if you are placing a blueprint instead of selecting a region? Selection doesn't really do anything...

2 months ago

Yhhhh that was my first idea but the current approach was simpler to deliver the first version. At any time I will try that.

2 months ago

Hey mate,

This is now available on 0.4.0,
Placement of the BP is now much more friendly,

Maybe I'll add an option to "export as parametrized blueprint" before 1.0

New response